5044 / HOT/COLD PACK 8" X 10"
The PCP 5044 Hot/Cold Pack is a unique gel in a soft but sturdy plastic envelope that can deliver either hot or cold therapy. When prepared as directed, it is ready for use in minutes.
- 8" x 10" (20.3 x 25.4 cm) hot and cold compress.
- Unique gel in a soft but sturdy plastic envelope, designed for use as a hot or cold compress. When prepared as directed, it is ready for use in minutes.
- Reusable, non-toxic, and latex free. Stays soft after repeated usage, and is safe for use with children. Hospital proven!
- Use COLD for fast first aid treatment of sprains, bumps, bruises, contusions, headache, minor bleeding and minor burns.
- Use HOT for temporary relief of muscle stiffness, aches and pains.
- 12 pack.